Mindfulness is the way to foresee life from a different perspective, overcoming negative thoughts and feelings, thus aiming to achieve greatness and self-fulfillment.
Big companies such as Starbucks, Google, Apple, Yahoo emphasize a lot on mindfulness which is the effective meditation for better control of one’s thoughts and behavior.
Those who apply or implement this concept right are more focused, motivated, alert, have a better mood and think positive.
Furthermore, mindfulness is a technique for reducing stress as it helps an individual to manage his or her thoughts, as well as eliminating or removing negative mindset.
Mindfulness reduces your stress levels
The majority are under stress due to the daily workload, the responsibilities, the pain, the unfairness, and in general the pressures that are all a barrier to one’s way of thinking positive about life.
Big organizations, as previously mentioned such as Google, use this tactic to improve their personnel’s performance, motivation, energy, innovation, and spirit.
Therefore, the key five reasons why mindfulness is vital are the following:
It releases stress
- The biggest negative influence every individual goes through, on a daily basis, is stress. Stress leads to fear, disappointment, depression and weak thoughts.
- By being able to focus you save unnecessary energy that could have gone wasted in the scenario where you were not able to put your tasks or life in order.
- Without creativity what else is there? Creativity is the first step of visualizing your target and setting your mission.
Improves emotional intelligence
- If you are emotionally intelligent you are then able to control your emotions, thus converting weaknesses and threats into strengths and opportunities.
Makes you a better and wiser person
- As a wiser, and better person, you will, at the end of the day, become a charismatic individual with unlimited potentials to succeed.