LinkedIn could be one’s path to recognition, while it could also hurt credibility in the scenario where the profile of an individual is not done right or is missing some important parts.
In the condition where an individual fails to do the right thing and does not take LinkedIn seriously, then this could create serious adverse effects to both his profile and reputation.
Therefore, it is important for everybody to acknowledge the strengths of LinkedIn, as well as its weaknesses that may arise from an individual’s perspective having failed to use it wisely.
Remember that, in all cases, misusing or failing to use a tool right could put you into serious trouble that could aggressively influence your daily routine and balance.
Always update your profile on LinkedIn
Furthermore, you could always choose the right path as long as you follow the nine tips shown below:
Update your profile when needed
- Always try to update your profile so that you can let the viewers keep track of your latest information
Use a high-resolution image
- Never use fake images or images that do not show the real you. Remember that you have to be proper and trustworthy on such networks
Use proper language
- When preparing your LinkedIn content use proper and easily readable language
Have a complete profile always
- Do not miss critical data on your profile. Everything counts on such networks
Increase your connections
- The more the people connected to your profile, the bigger chances you have to boost your reputation
Fill all empty sections
- Do not let any sections empty as this could show gaps in your profile
Improve your activity
- Try as much as possible to be actively involved on LinkedIn by commenting, and updating your information
Read your messages
- Read your messages, thus indicating to those who have spent time writing to you that you care and you take them seriously
Recommendations are essential
- Recommendations help to boost one’s activity of his or her profile, thus increasing the probabilities for bigger traffic