SWOT analysis is the concept or technique for identifying your organization‘s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
The ability to interpret the above four areas, or at least manage them at the highest possible level, is important for avoiding pitfalls that may arise either in the short-term or long-term.
SWOT analyze your future
Therefore, you should ask yourself various questions concerning the four key areas of SWOT analysis:
- What is your differentiating edge (unique selling points) from your competitors?
- What are your internal and external strengths, such as operational procedures and selling abilities?
- What factors were or are contributing negatively to your selling activity?
- What could you avoid repeating so as to improve your branding and reputation?
- Are there internal weaknesses that require immediate or gradual improvement?
- Are there any opportunities available that could improve your business both internally and externally?
- Is the changing technology or new regulatory or assurance practices influencing your organization negatively?
- Which obstacles are repetitive, cannot be avoided, but can be dealt with care at all times?