Strategic planning is a must when setting up a business, thus ensuring short-term and long-term survival and profitability.
The ability and the appetite to create a solid plan increases the probabilities of taking your business to the next level.
Leading your startup or established business via having a predetermined strategy is an important part of success.
Strategic planning saves your business
Alternatively, failing to have a strategic plan in place increases the chances of not surviving in the long-run.
Therefore, upon creating your firm’s strategic marketing plan you should have in mind the following criteria:
- Define your short-term goals or targets
- Pre-define your long-term vision and mission
- How will you go about tackling your existing and future competition?
- Which are your unique selling points that can differentiate you from the crowd?
- How will you improve your operations, thus boosting efficiency and effectiveness?